Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Walnut Chicken Chinese Restaurant

Surprises

Treat or trick! Halloween is approaching and I was looking for a recipe for cookies that you can decorate. then the interior, which is a treasure trove of ideas, I found it easy for the snail-shaped cookies. I tried but I changed some ingredients that will, as usual, at the end instead of escargots came out of roses. So I have renamed the surprises. Fine crisp, perfect to enjoy with tea, milk or with wine for adults.


Ingredients:
130 grams of 00 flour, 60 grams of margarine, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2.5 cl of water, 3 / 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar, a pinch of salt, 3 tablespoons sugar.
Mix the flour with margarine, brown sugar, powdered sugar, salt and water. Form a ball and leave the fridge for 10 minutes.
Spread the dough on a floured surface, forming a rectangle. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of sugar and roll it lengthwise. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge for at least a quarter of an hour. Then cut into slices 1 cm thick,


arrange on a baking sheet covered with paper oven and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment