Tiramisu glass
From some time I neglect the blog, I have even forgotten birthday, has now passed but at least he deserves a treat. But I, having had a chilling response from the scale, to tell the truth even from the mirror and pants, but I ignore it, I just made a cut in calories. So some good soups, vegetables, lean meats, tofu, low fat and no sweet alas! However, with these beautiful sunny days that encourage the movement, my long walks and diet, bilancia sta finalmente scendendo. Ma che fatica, non ho neanche aperto l'ultimo numero della Cucina Italiana, per non parlare dei siti. Evitiamo le tentazioni!! Dato che in frigo avevo il mascarpone non ho avuto il coraggio di buttarlo ed un dolce al geco l'ho preparato, sono stata brava e non l'ho neanche assaggiato.
Ingredienti:
250 gr di mascarpone, 3 cucchiai di zucchero+1, 2 uova, biscotti savoiardi, 2 tazzine di caffè, rum o brandy, cioccolato fondente per decorare.
Per prima cosa ho preparato il caffè, ho aggiunto un cucchiaio di zucchero e del rum. In questa miscela ho bagnato i biscotti, ne ho posti one hand on the bottom of the glasses, the other half on hold.
I separate the yolks from the whites and I have worked with the sugar, then add the mascarpone. I mounted with the electric whisk the egg whites and cream together. Poured into glasses, a second cookie sheet, then again cream, decorate with chocolate curls.
He has not eaten all the gecko, I had also prepared a small tray for friends. With these doses to prepare a tiramisu for 4 / 5 people. Of course it is useless to add that the eggs must be fresh and quality, as they are used raw, organic is better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment