Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cd 12 White Watery Cm

Small vegetable flan

Meets the diet. Especially when you have a passion for cooking. But now back on track, a few pounds if they have already gone, I feel much better and I can not give in to temptations assolutissimamente. We must persevere, be patient, follow the rules, although sometimes .....
I'm on a diet of protein and the Dukan, the only one that seems to wake up my lazy metabolism, hormonal imbalances defy age, as well as the usual diets. In fact, it allows too many foods to eat at will and so do not feel hungry. Sure you have to choose lean meats, fish, milk, cheese and nonfat yogurt, but in the end is acceptable. Today was a day where I could add the vegetables and I made these small flan, because the eye wants its part.


Ingredients:
2 eggs, 1 carrot, 1 zucchini, 2 spring onions, chopped basil, parsley, 2 tablespoons yogurt 0.1%, skim milk, oat bran or wheat, salt and / or vegetable broth granular
Cut vegetables into julienne strips, cook with little water and a pinch of vegetable stock granules. Beat the eggs with the yogurt, add very little salt and vegetables.


Brush with milk pudding molds and sprinkle with bran. Riempire con le uova e le verdure, cuocere in forno a 180° per 15 minuti circa. Far raffreddare e sformare con attenzione, dopo aver staccato il flan dallo stampo con un coltello.


 Si possono preparare anche con spinaci tritati, funghi, punte di asparagi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment