Friday, September 10, 2010

How To Beat Ankle Monitering

Coconut biscuits and flour and sugar spelled full

Today was a sad day and fight the bad thoughts the cure for me is cooking, especially preparing sweets. Engage in manual work and focus on pleasant things distracts the mind. I thought I'd make some cookies for Irene, without milk and dairy products and eggs, so I can also enrich the collection of Stephen with recipes dedicated to CiboAmico . I also want to try a sugar cane that I found NaturaSì, really good and then I have two cercariae recipe to change, changing the ingredients indicted.



Biscuits Coconut
00 200 gr flour, coconut flour 50 g, 50 oil ml, zucchero 100 gr, latte di soia ( ma anche di riso, di capra, di mucca)  80/100 ml, mezza bustina di lievito per biscotti ( io ho usato quello a base di ammoniaca  ma va bene anche il normale lievito vanigliato)
Mescolare le due farine, lo zucchero, il lievito ed aggiungere l'olio. Sempre mescolando unire il latte, la quantità può variare a seconda della farina, si deve ottenere un impasto abbastanza asciutto, compatto, da stendere con il mattarello. Con un tagliapasta o degli stampini formare i biscotti, stenderli su una teglia coperta di carta forno, spennellare con il latte ed infornare a 180° per 10 minuti. Volendo decorare con granella di zucchero, di mandorle, o quello che più piace.



Gingerbread Spelt flour and brown sugar
Spelt flour 300 gr, 100 gr sugar, 100 grams of margarine, a little soy milk, half a bag of baking powder biscuits
Mix all ingredients, adding milk a little at a time, until dough is soft but firm. To form the cookies, pressing a little dough with your hands, put them on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes, after being brushed with milk,
I prefer those with coconut, are more crisp, real biscuits, those with the spelled kept inside a little soft, maybe next time will be better to spread them thin with a rolling pin and see the result. The latest
Lapo, always busy playing, only to move uncle Romeo is hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment