Thursday, August 26, 2010

Poptropica Coloring Sh It

parks Ancona

Warning: some images may offend your sensibilities, but because all adults should be vaccinated and I consider this possibility very remote.
These are pictures I took last week touring the parks of Ancona.
As some of you know, from that quick tour of the parks was born a few days after my article appeared in the Corriere Adriatico for which I am working as a collaborator.
Enjoy.


abandoned dump near the Citadel, the inlet side of the Equestrian Club

same place, a combination of television (still present today )

same, someone used a toilet?

Cardeto

always Cardeto

Park Arches

Park Pincio

Park Arches

waste behind the cab of methane Via Panoramica

e per finire in bellezza: ecco a voi in quali condizioni versava uno dei cessi del Pincio.
Al più presto passerò per controllare la situazione e vi terrò aggiornati.

0 comments:

Post a Comment