But here's what the Children Have found out as a result of Their interviews:
The Slinky can "walk" down stairs as gravity and stretch moves and Reform Them Each step down. From COREY
"Peashooter"/ "Cerbottana"
I found out that people used to play with pea-shooters and also with a whip and top. From COLE. Here is a peashooter :
Ho scoperto che le persone gocavano con cerbottane ed anche con frusta e trottola. Da COLE. Ecco una cerbottana:
"Dolly pegs"/ "Mollette bambole"
Here are some :
" Top and Whip"/ "Trottola e Frusta"
I found out that a spinning top and whip looked like a U.F.O. (small spaceship) and you kept it spinning by using a whip. Bye from TILLY
Ho trovato che una trottola girevole e frusta somigliavano ad un U.F.O. ( piccola astronave ) e si faceva girare usando una frusta. Ciao da TILLY
The top and whip was popular in 1945. It cost a penny from the corner shop. This is what it looked like ... ... ... from ADAM
The "top and whip was popular in 1945. Costs 1 penny in the corner store. Here's how it appeared from ADAM ...........
"Hopscotch" / "Bell"
Here is what I found out: They used to play hopscotch
·.
° and hide and seek. From Josie
Here's what I found: It was played
.
the bell. and hide and seek. Josie
"Hide and Seek" / "Hide and Seek"
In A Game Called Hide and Seek, You have to hide from people. They count to a number (50 or 100) And Then They Come to find you. From Bethany
In a game called hide and you have to hide from people. It adds up to a number (50 or 100) and then you try to vegono. By Bethany
I Found Out That hide and seek is older then me. From Chantelle
I discovered that the hide is older than me. From Chantelle
The game hide and seek Has Been around for a lot of years. From Emma
The game of hide and seek has been around for many years. Emma
"Man the ship" / "Man the ship"
I found out:
the game 'Man the ship' was Most popular in 1960-1965.
The last girl or boy Would Be still in the winner. From Charlotte
I found out: The game "Man the ship" was very popular in 1960-1965. The last girl or boy still would be the winner. From Charlotte
"Cowboys and Indians" / "Cowboys and Indians"
That I found out playing cowboys and Indians was very popular in the 1960s. From Geri
I discovered that playing cowboys and Indians was very popular in the 60s. From Geri
"Bus Conductor" / "bus driver"
Here is what I found out: They used to pretend
They Were bus conductors and use tickets to give to Their Customers. From Nikita
Here's what I found: It was pretending to be bus conductors and used tickets to give to customers. From Nikita "
and Phil the class 4 - Churchfield Primary School - Chesterton, Newcastle-under-Lyme - UK
0 comments:
Post a Comment